Sunday, June 9, 2013

Product rave: Body Shop Chocomania exfoliating soap

 Hey guys! Today I am back with the review that I promised in my last monthly favorites. Actually, it's more of a product rave than a review, cause I can't find anything bad to tell.
I started using Chocomania exfoliating soap from Body Shop last summer. As I mentioned in my last post, my dear friend Penny got this for my birthday inside a Lush body butter tin. It fits almost perfectly in there, after some uses. Plus, Lush little tins are so convenient to travel with, as they don't open very easily in the suitcase and take up only a little space.
The product itself  has the most addicting and sweet smell! It lasts almost all day and my skin smells amazing! I haven't used any solid or liquid soap that has such a lasting smell and basically, this is the reason that I'm so in love with it for one year straight! I haven't stopped using it since I got it. This is my third bar as it lasts about 4-5 months of almost daily use. I used other scrubs in the meantime but this is by far my favorite!
I use this one as a body scrub for not only my legs but even my arms and chest area. It can be a little harsh the first couple of times, but I got used to it and I saw improvement in my skin. In comparison to other softer scrubs that don't really work for me. The line that this product launched is called Chocomania and it claims to have a chocolate smell. However, I don't smell straight chocolate in it. I mostly smell cacao, like a more deep, not so warm smell like other chocolate scented body stuff! It is very unique though and very mature, not like just another yummy scent! The little bids that you can see in the pictures below are little coconut shells that exfoliate and give an amazing scent.

Body Shop Chocomania exfoliating soap


Body Shop Chocomania exfoliating soap 



In the same time the soap itself lathers really nicely, cleanses and moisturizes your skin with real cocoa butter.
The heart shape is really cute and fits really nicely in your hand, making it more easy to use.
Another plus for this product is the price. It costs about 3 euros for each of these 100g bars. I don't think that you cant find any scrub that good in this low price. It also comes in little ones but I think they are too small for an all over body scrub.

That was all for this post! Definitely go and check this product and I am sure that you'll love it! I am pretty sure that I am gonna have a bath and use it after I upload this post. The whole time that I am writing I have it standing in my desk and this is how much addicting that smell is!
Soooo, have a very nice relaxing rest of the weekend and  I will see you really soon! 

Remember to subscribe with your e-mail if you liked this post, so that you don't miss a thing!And leave a comment below with your thoughts on this product!
Thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment