Monday, May 6, 2013

Haul: Clinique, Essence, Revlon and other random stuff

Hellooo every1!
Today I went for a little random shopping. There was actually a really nice sale on Clinique and I stopped by to check on some skin care products. I ended up buying a bunch. First, I got a set which came with the Clinique even better dark spot corrector, the same kinda lotion and the famous 7 day scrub, all in a pretty spring make up bag. These all three combined together, are very good for fading all kind of dark spots and discoloration including past acne marks and redness. As I am currently dealing with red marks left behind and red cheeks, I thought I should give it a try. The price was under 40 euro with the sale going on. Really nice for trying all these stuff including the corrector being almost full size (30ml)!



Clinique box : better, brighter skin 

purple-lilac makeup bag in medium size with lime details
from left to right: Clinique even better skin tone correcting lotion with SPF 20  (combination to oily skin),
 Clinique 7 day scrub cream for all skin types 50ml,
Clinique even better clinical dark spot corrector 30ml


Clinique even better skin tone correcting lotion with SPF 20  (combination to oily skin)



Clinique 7 day scrub cream for all skin types 50ml



Clinique even better clinical dark spot corrector 30ml


Then, I was searching to buy one of the new shades from Clinique Chubby sticks, but I ended up buying one of their butter shine lipsticks. I picked up the pink-a-boo, No 437. It's a very sheer peachy-pink balm-y lipstick. Very very moisturizing with a lot of shimmer in it. I normally don't go for so much shimmer, but this on feels very light on your lips and super shiny! Also, the shimmer is not chunky and you don't even feel it. Definitely check these out, cause this was the first time that I even saw them! They have a variety of colors, mostly sheer ones. This was around 15 euro with the sale too.


Clinique butter shine lipstick  



Clinique butter shine lipstick  in No 437, pink-a-boo


Clinique butter shine lipstick  in No 437, pink-a-boo








reflections in straight natural light


I also got an eyeshadow duo as a gift with my purchase, as well as some other skin care samples that I am trying out. The eyeshadows are perfect and I had to show them to you! The set is called beach plum and includes an amazing golden beige color and a dark plumy metallic one with golden shimmer in it. They are both very pigmented and have an amazing satin finish.



Clinique eyeshadow duo in beach plum



Then, I stopped at the Essence stand and I got a lip liner for 1,99euro which is far better than I even imagined. The color is very intense and seems to be quite long lasting. The color is 07 cute pink, a hot pink color which might be good as a lipstick-stain too.


Essence lip liner

Essence lip liner in 07 cute pink


I also got an orange-coral almost neon color from their new nail polish line, named off to miami!. 


Essence nail polish in off to miami!

As a pretty obsessed minty color fanatic, I decided to give it a shot with a minty shimmery eyeshadow from Essence called peppermint ice cream, which reminds me a lot of an Inglot one( I think No24) that is always out of stock. However, I swatched it at home and didn't really love it. Definitely not good as an all over color. But I am gonna give this another shot, as past Essence eyeshadows were quite good quality. This was also 1,99 I think.


Essence eyeshadow in peppermint ice cream 



Essence eyeshadow in peppermint ice cream 


My nail filer was all kinda dirty and old so I got a random one which then I noticed has hot pink glitters, kinda cool!Ha? 




But, next to the nail filer were the Revlon nail polishes. And of course I bought one! And of course it's minty! But I have an excuse for that. My favorite minty nail polish, Orly's Jealous much?, from last spring collection is almost out and has become a bit sticky. And I actually think these two are very similar. So, very excited for that! That was 7,50 euro, but I think that Revlon products are bit cheaper in other countries.


Revlon Minted nail polish



Last but not least, I got some samples from Valentino Valentina eau de parfum and a 50ml body lotion from the same scent. The bottle from the body lotion is very cool, with the flowers going on and the products itself has shimmer and a very nice satin finish.The perfume bottle is also very simple and gorgeous! The scent is very sensual and fresh. It has orange blossom, bergamont, wild strawberries, amber, cedar and white truffle. These all are very rare combined ingredients, making the smell very unique and familiar the same time. I am not a perfume girl, I don't really like heavy smelling ones, but this one, I actually consider buying for summer. Definitely go and smell that if you find yourself at a Valentino counter.



Valentino's Valentina satin body lotion







reflection to straight natural sunlight

So, that was a big post!! I hope this was fun for you! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and leave your thought down below on the comment section.
Thank you very much for checking and don't forget to subscribe before leaving! 
See you in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment