Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Product Rave: Essie top coat - GOOD TO GO!

For today's post I have something really random!
This past month I' ve been using a new top coat on a daily basis. And this is....Essie top coat in GOOD TO GO! The name practically says everything! It works really nice even with the more inexpensive nail polishes, which tend to chip after one or two days. This does the job without making any lines or bumps. Plus it dries very fast which is really nice if you are like me, painting your nails always the last minute! It doesn't have a super glossy finish, but it doesn't claim that, so I don't mind!  It is comparable to Sally Hansen Ista-Dri anti-chip top coat, but it's much more liquidy. The price for 15ml is about 10euro.

 I have some pictures for ya below!

Essie top coat - GOOD TO GO!    15ml

Essie top coat - GOOD TO GO!

So...that was kinda small!
Stay tuned for more and subscribe if you haven't already.

Have a lovely rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment