Monday, March 18, 2013

Review: Lush - MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment, Bath Melt

Hello everybody and welcome to another one post!

I used up my Lush MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment and I thought it would be interesting to share my thoughts with you!
When I first opened the box with the bath melt from Lush, I seriously thought of spring!! The smell is so intense that the box smelled like that two weeks after! It makes you wanna eat it, as it has ALSO the shape of a cupcake. What?? Can it be cuter?
The smell is really sweet with a hint of sourness. This may be the reason that I love it so much.  The combination of sweet and sour. Reminds me of sweet fizzer candy. Your bath is so spring-y and calming! It actually has real marshmallow herbs inside that are released when it dissolves into water. This ingredient is the secret that makes your skin so soft and silky after using it. It also contains almond oil and cocoa butter, that moisturize your skin. The result is double, as it works as a bath melt and a fizzer ball too!
Plus, it makes your bath water pink and fluffy, which is a lot of fun!!




Lush - MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment, Bath Melt



It has the size of my fist


It is a little bit pricy (6 euro), but every once in a while, a good relaxing bath is worth it! You can break it in pieces and use it for multiple baths, combining it with a bubble bath of your choice.

Thanks a lot for checking out! Follow me for more fun stuff.
And....have a very nice week!

For more bath recommendations check out one of my old posts: 
http://personatalist.blogspot.gr/2013/02/relaxing-bath-diy-face-mask.html

No comments:

Post a Comment